Without the support from warm-hearted people like you, we would not be able to offer therapy services, access to medical attention, and both physical and emotional support to children who suffer from abuse. You are an integral part in what we do at the Children’s Advocacy Center of Hidalgo and Starr Counties (CACHSC).
We ask you to remember the importance of our mission and the children in the community which we serve. You can help us achieve our goal in preventing and stopping child abuse by making a thoughtful donation today. Contributions from compassionate, community‐oriented individuals make our work possible, and we need your support.
No child deserves to fall victim of abuse. Every donation gets us closer to our goal to ensure that each child affected is given the chance to restore not only their childhood, but their lives as well. Thanks to your assistance, we will continue to provide life-changing support and hope to victimized children throughout the Rio Grande Valley.
The Children’s Advocacy Center of Hidalgo and Starr Counties is a Non‐Profit Organization
Every dollar contributed to our organization makes a difference to children in our community. Here’s how:
- $250 gives eight families essential items from the Rainbow Room Emergency Resource Center.
- $700 provides one day of community education services to students in Hidalgo and Starr Counties.
- $1,000 provides one week of medical examinations and treatment.
- $1,750 guarantees one child has the chance to share their story, have access to advocacy services, and receives the quality therapeutic services they need at the center.
Give What You Can to Help Make a Child’s Life Better
You don’t always have to donate time or money to make a difference in a victimized child’s life. Daily essentials are also needed, so please feel free to make a donation for any of the following items on our Wish List:
- New children’s clothing
- New undergarments and socks
- New school backpacks and supplies
- New toys in original packaging
- New packages of diapers/wipes
- New children’s books and coloring books
- Cash donations
- Gift cards from local stores
- Gas cards
We guarantee that your generous donation will help make the most positive impact in the lives of children who were abused and their respective families.